- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Leslie Wolff
Former heavyweight champion Joe Frazier has liver cancer and is under hospice care.
Frazier's former manager, Leslie Wolff, said he's already interviewed more than 50 people for a book he's trying to get published next year titled, "Smokin' Joe Frazier: The man through the eyes of his friends and fans."
"I want to help his legacy outside the ring," Wolff said.