- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Let Freedom Ring
Let Freedom Ring is an album by jazz saxophonist Jackie McLean, recorded in 1962. - Source: Wikipedia
Fiscally sensible, check. Limited government, check. Pro-life, check. Leadership qualities, check. Thrilled conservatives and contented Republicans have tweeted their delight over South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley's decision to appoint Rep. Tim Scott to replace Sen. Jim DeMint next month.
Rep. Michelle Bachmann's two-pronged attack on Texas Gov. Rick Perry in Tuesday's GOP debate — accusing him of "crony capitalism" and usurping parents' rights in his ill-fated 2006 plan to vaccinate Texas schoolgirls against the HPV virus — could prove effective in raising doubts about the GOP front-runner among both tea party backers and social-religious conservatives, activists in both camps said.
Republican House and Senate Members are receiving strong messages on how the "Cut, Cap, Balance" pledge and the passage of the accompanying act is going to play out in their 2012 re-election bids.
Let the quacking begin. And the oratory. What with all the business-as-usual items on the Democratic wish list, the "tea party" will stand fast outside the lame-duck session that begins Monday in Congress.