- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Levi Johnston
A custody case over one of Sarah Palin's grandchildren has been closed.
A custody case between Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston has been closed, and an attorney says the two likely will work out any future differences regarding their 3-year-old son on their own.
Bristol Palin was the victim last week of verbal abuse by a 47-year-old heckler who called her "white trash" and her mother, Sarah Palin, a "whore."
Levi Johnston writes in his upcoming book that his ex-girlfriend Bristol Palin was so angry about her mother's pregnancy with son Trig that she wanted to get pregnant, too.
Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin's son, will not be running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, anytime soon, according to RadarOnline.
Levi Johnston won't be mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, anytime soon.
Elizabeth Olsen may love the HBO series "Sex and the City," but that doesn't mean the "Silent House" actress feels she could fit in with show's four single New York City women.
Bristol Palin writes in her new book of losing her virginity to boyfriend Levi Johnston on a camping trip after getting drunk for the first time on too many wine coolers.
The Associated Press? Skewing a poll? Uh-oh.
Levi Johnston is promising to set the record straight about the Palin family.
Sarah Palin isn't done with Levi Johnston. And she isn't crazy about "American Idol," either.
Brace for it. Julian Assange has stepped back in the news.
Enough already. Among news organizations that have examined facts and rejected White House claims that the U.S. Chamber of Commerce used foreign money to fund political ads: the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, CBS News, The Washington Post, Augusta (Ga.) Chronicle, Baltimore Sun, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, the Hill, Powerline, the Daily Caller and Real Clear Politics.
Levi Johnston chose one of his favorite television venues, CBS' "The Early Show," to declare on Friday that he lied when he previously said he had lied about Sarah Palin.
Levi Johnston, the father of Sarah Palin's grandson, will appear on CBS' "The Early Show" for an interview scheduled to air Friday.