- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Levi Jones
"After reevaluating where I am at this point in my life, I've made the decision to step away from my career as a professional driver and focus on my family and our business," Jones said last week in announcing his retirement.
"My decision to end my career wasn't an easy one, but I'm in a place personally that allows me to do so without being bitter or wondering what might have been," Jones said. "I've had the privilege of winning a lot of big races in my career thanks to the support of great teams filled with a lot of great people."