- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Levi'S Stadium
San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York got a little teary on his drive to Levi's Stadium on Thursday. His voice cracked while talking about taking his young son to games at the stadium for years to come.
The Pac-12 is moving its conference championship game to the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara for the next three years.
Presidents of Pac-12 universities could vote in June to move the conference's football championship game to the San Francisco 49ers' new stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Some 50 piles of gravel sit in the middle of what this spring will be the first makings of a grass field inside Levi's Stadium. In April, staff will conduct a "superflush," a mass simultaneous flushing of the toilets to simulate the potential overload on the sewage system with a large crowd.
The future home of the San Francisco 49ers will be called Levi's Stadium.