- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Levi'S Stadium
Some 50 piles of gravel sit in the middle of what this spring will be the first makings of a grass field inside Levi's Stadium. In April, staff will conduct a "superflush," a mass simultaneous flushing of the toilets to simulate the potential overload on the sewage system with a large crowd.
The San Francisco 49ers have promoted longtime executive Paraag Marathe to team president replacing Gideon Yu, who will remain with the organization as a co-owner.
NaVorro Bowman tore the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee when he went down during Sunday's NFC championship loss at Seattle, a person with direct knowledge of the injury said Monday.
On Monday, Dwight Clark will make a point to walk to the spot of his famous game-winning touchdown known only as "The Catch" for probably the final time.
California labor officials have reopened an investigation into a deadly construction accident at the 49ers Levi's Stadium, the first of two workplace fatalities on the site this year.
After police and fire investigators determined the second worker death at the new $1.2 billion San Francisco 49ers showcase stadium was an accident, officials said the project's accelerated construction plan would begin again on Tuesday.
Construction is slated to restart Tuesday at the new $1.2 billion San Francisco 49ers showcase stadium after police and fire investigators determined a truck driver's death was a workplace accident and not a crime.
Joe Montana's plan to build a new hotel and restaurant next to the 49ers' new Silicon Valley stadium is not advancing as quickly as expected.
The future home of the San Francisco 49ers will be called Levi's Stadium.