- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Lewis Hamilton Items
Lewis Hamilton has been training hard during Formula One's midseason break. His goal is clear: He wants to catch leader Sebastian Vettel with nine races left.
NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series has been racing at Watkins Glen International since 1986, and it's never run the entire 3.4-mile layout.
Lewis Hamilton goes into Formula One's midseason break with renewed hope. Maybe he still has time to challenge for the title.
Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes earned the pole position for Sunday's German Grand Prix, edging Red Bull's three-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel.
Mercedes drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg dominated the first practice for the German Grand Prix on Friday, and the new tires supplied by Pirelli held.
Pirelli says it will change the tires used by Formula One cars after a string of blowouts during the British Grand Prix.
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was fastest in the final practice at the British Grand Prix on Saturday, followed by teammate Lewis Hamilton.
Lewis Hamilton said all week he was uncomfortable in his car. When it mattered most at Silverstone, though, he delivered a blazing lap to take pole position for the British Grand Prix.
As they get ready for the British Grand Prix this weekend, a sense of urgency seems to be creeping into the Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes paddocks.