- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Lewis Kay
Actor and comedian Tracy Morgan has been upgraded to fair condition following the New Jersey highway crash that badly injured him and killed one of his friends.
Tracy Morgan is recovering but is expected to remain hospitalized for several weeks after having surgery on a broken leg suffered in a chain-reaction crash on the New Jersey Turnpike that left two others critically injured and one dead.
In a Facebook posting, Vonn said she is "devastated" to miss the Olympics, "but the reality has sunk in that my knee is just too unstable to compete at this level."
Less than two weeks after reconstructive right knee surgery in February 2013, Lindsey Vonn already was sounding a positive note, saying she was "really looking forward to Sochi" and defending her Olympic downhill gold medal.
Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan is back at work in New York after a brief hospitalization in Utah, his publicist said Wednesday.
Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan has been released from a hospital after collapsing during the Sundance Film Festival, and he says he'll be back at work Tuesday.
Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan has been released from the hospital after a collapse during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah.
Comedian and "30 Rock" cast member Tracy Morgan said he will be back at work Tuesday after being hospitalized while attending the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
Will Forte is leaving "Saturday Night Live" after eight seasons.
It's another boy for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.