- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Lexi Thompson
Lexi Thompson took a lot of the drama out of the final round of the Kraft Nabisco Championship. So did Michelle Wie.
Michelle Wie and Lexi Thompson know exactly what's at stake Sunday at Mission Hills - for themselves and the attention-starved LPGA Tour.
Se Ri Pak was wrapping up her post-round interview when Lexi Thompson's 8-under 64 was posted on a monitor in the media center.
Lexi Thompson's play around the greens has held her back at times in her young LPGA Tour career, lagging behind her powerful long game.
Lexi Thompson moved into position for her second victory in her last four starts, taking the third-round lead Saturday in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational.
Lexi Thompson shot a 5-under 66 Saturday to take a three-shot lead ahead of South Korea's Ilhee Lee after the third round of the LPGA Malaysia.
South Korea's Ilhee Lee retained a one-stroke lead at the LPGA Malaysia, while American Lexi Thompson shot an 8-under 63 in the second round on Friday.
Amateur sensation Lydia Ko is turning pro and has asked the LPGA Tour to waive its age limit.
Thailand's Pornanong Phatlum shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead over Lexi Thompson after the first round of the Safeway Classic.
Charley Hull did what any 17-year-old golf fanatic would when standing next to Paula Creamer.
One day later, one hole further down the golf course, Solheim Cup rules officials found themselves in another drawn-out dispute over where to drop balls that flew into a hazard.
The chants of "USA! USA!" ringing through the 15th green shifted to "While we're young! While we're young!"
Last year, it was a chat with the stars from the "Twilight" franchise. This year, it's a meeting with Tiger Woods and a role in his popular golf video game.
Lexi Thompson's milestone no longer stands, but the memories endure from her victory at last year's Navistar LPGA Classic.