- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Lg Electronics Items
The Palisades Interstate Park Commission has voted to ask an electronics company to reduce the height of a planned building along the Hudson River.
Two more organizations are seeking to join a lawsuit against LG Electronics over a planned 143-foot corporate tower that would pierce the tree line of the Palisades cliffs on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River.
LG Group says it is increasing annual investments to record highs despite the uncertainty in the global economy and slow consumer demand.
A 17-year-old boy who says he has "abnormally fast thumbs" has been named the fastest texter in America for the second year in a row.
Makers of mobile devices have begun releasing their earnings reports for the latest quarter. Many companies including Nokia and Research in Motion have been struggling to compete with Apple and manufacturers of devices running Google's Android software.
Talking to the TV is usually a sign of extreme agitation, mental instability or loneliness. TV manufacturers are set to make it a more rational behavior this year, with a range of sets that respond to speech.
Talking to the TV is usually a sign of extreme agitation, mental instability or loneliness. LG Electronics is set to make it a more rational behavior this year, with a range of TVs that respond to speech.
GE is taking aim at the world's biggest solar company in a bid to expand into a fast-growing renewable energy market.