- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Li Changchun
Previewing some of the themes the Central Committee will address, the leadership's propaganda chief Li Changchun last month said China needs a strong "ideological line of defense" to guard against harmful Western influences.
"Money worship, hedonism and extreme individualism are spreading among some members of society. Looking for profit and forgetting righteousness, a lack of integrity, a loss of moral norms are occurring," Li said in a speech carried by state media. "These problems seriously damage the social atmosphere. The masses' reaction is strong."