- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Latest Liberty University Items
For someone who was lightly recruited coming out of high school, linebacker Khalil Mack is attracting an impressive crowd leading up to the NFL draft.
West Liberty University is hosting its annual Regional Science and Engineering Fair this weekend.
The number of international students continues to rise at Liberty University.
Lynchburg prosecutors say a Liberty University security guard won't face criminal charges in the fatal shooting of a student.
West Liberty University is now offering an accelerated degree for students who want to work in community education.
Liberty University plans to lower Ivy Lake's water level before it begins repairing a deficient dam.
While Sarah Palin quietly continued her national tour to promote her new book "Good Tidings, Great Joy," MSNBC host Martin Bashir quietly resigned from the network Wednesday, three weeks after broadcasting blatant slurs against the former Alaska governor.
Obamacare is headed for a do-over in the Supreme Court, and perhaps this time the court will be more amenable to doing its duty by putting this badly implemented scheme out of the nation's misery. The high court on Monday declined to hear Liberty University's expansive challenge to the employer mandate, but it did agree last week to consider a more focused challenge to the requirement that private firms pay for contraceptive devices and abortions, regardless of any moral objections they might have.
The Supreme Court on Monday rejected an Obamacare-related appeal from Liberty University, effectively ending a case that many saw as a last-ditch attempt to overturn the 2010 law.