- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
Latest Liberty University Items
Elitist intellectuals and liberals are waging a religious war against Christians, trying to silence them, Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal told graduates of Liberty University on Saturday.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal will be the keynote speaker at Liberty University's commencement.
It's only noon when someone cracks open an energy drink and slips into the darkness opposite a group of brightly illuminated actors.
Another early Republican presidential prospect is heading to Liberty University.
Liberty University Provost Ron Godwin's duties have been reduced following a mix-up involving a biblical studies certificate program.
The Supreme Court on Monday rejected an Obamacare-related appeal from Liberty University, effectively ending a case that many saw as a last-ditch attempt to overturn the 2010 law.
A federal appeals court has rejected a Virginia college's challenge to key mandates in President Obama's health care law.
A fight over twin mandates in the new health-care law is brewing between Liberty University and the Obama administration at a federal appeals court in Richmond.
The Obama administration is using last week's delay of the health care law's employer mandate to try to get some of the legal challenges to the Affordable Care Act thrown out of court, arguing that with the changes, it's no longer clear what the final policy will look like so businesses shouldn't sue yet.