- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
Latest Liberty University Items
A North Carolina high school student suspended and arrested after mistakenly parking his truck on school grounds with two shotguns inside got some much-needed good news: Liberty University announced it was offering him a scholarship.
In 1919, back when the United States was a constitutional republic, Congress passed a child-labor law imposing a 10 percent excise tax on companies that violated it.
A Christian university's lawsuit against the Obama administration's health care law must be heard by a federal appellate court so its issues can be resolved properly, the Supreme Court ruled Monday.
The Supreme Court has revived a Christian college's challenge to President Obama's health-care overhaul, with the acquiescence of the Obama administration.
A lawsuit challenging the Obama administration's health care law will be heard again in a federal appellate court, the Supreme Court ruled Monday.
The legal fight against Obamacare lives on. On Monday, the Supreme Court vacated an appellate court ruling that had favored the health care takeover and granted opponents a second chance to make their case that the law is unconstitutional.
Mitt Romney is telling students at a Christian university that marriage is between one man and one woman.
Presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney assured the thousands of conservative Christians gathered for the graduation ceremony at Liberty University, the school founded by evangelical icon Jerry Falwell, that he stands with them on traditional marriage.
Even before President Obama announced his support for gay marriage earlier this week, Mitt Romney faced a delicate balancing act for his speech at the graduating class of Liberty University this Saturday.