- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Libya Items
CIA officers revealed a clash over how quickly they should go help the besieged U.S. ambassador during the 2012 attack on an outpost in Libya, and a standing order for them to avoid violent encounters, according to a congressman and others who heard their private congressional testimony or were briefed on it.
Lara Logan, the CBS correspondent under fire for her discredited "60 Minutes" report on Benghazi, Libya, has received some support from one of her former network colleagues — Dan Rather, the veteran newsman who was pushed to leave his position after inaccurate reporting on George W. Bush.
Gunmen shot dead an American teacher as he was jogging Thursday in Benghazi, the city in eastern Libya where the U.S. ambassador was slain last year.
An American teacher was shot and killed Thursday morning while jogging down the road in Benghazi, Libya, in the central neighborhood of Al-Fwihet.
An American teacher was shot Thursday at an international school in Benghazi, Libya, various news media reported.
An American teacher at an international school in Benghazi, Libya, was shot and killed Thursday.
President Obama's repeated use of presidential powers is causing a tough problem — his own supporters now expect him to use it to achieve everything they want.
President Obama and his administrative heads have been covering up details about the attacks that took place on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, leaving four Americans dead, one key senator said this week.
The Pentagon has loosened its guidelines on avoiding civilian casualties during drone strikes, modifying instructions from requiring military personnel to "ensure" civilians are not targeted to encouraging service members to "avoid targeting" civilians.