- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
Latest Libya Items
I am a Democrat who wants President Obama impeached and removed from office for the high crime of violating the War Powers Act by ordering American forces to attack a country that was at peace with us without first consulting Congress.
Easter is a dangerous time to be a Christian in communist China. Holy Week - which commemorates the arrest, torture, crucifixion and eventual resurrection of Jesus Christ - witnessed an increase in government-directed violence and persecution against followers of Jesus. China's Communist Party cracks down on believers because trust in an all-powerful God undermines blind allegiance to the idea of an all-powerful state.
Global politics trumped ceremonial protocol Thursday, as Britain revoked a royal wedding invitation to the Syrian ambassador because of violent government attacks on protesters there.
Donald Trump has been saying things about himself and others lately that are untrue, suggesting that he has a tendency to make up his own reality as he goes along.
After weeks of suggesting Barack Obama was born in Africa, Donald Trump hastened to boast that he had forced the Democratic president to release a detailed Hawaii birth certificate disproving that claim, painting an apparent setback as a victory within minutes of arriving in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
President Obama's penchant to frame his actions in lofty terms places him in a position of having to explain why his moral compass is so selective. The contrasting U.S. policies toward Libya and Syria expose Mr. Obama's moral conundrum.
No protesters have taken to the streets calling for reforms. There's been barely a public whisper about whether the Arab uprisings could intrude on the cozy world of the United Arab Emirates' rulers.
U.S. and British defense officials Tuesday declared Col. Moammar Gadhafi's headquarters in Tripoli a "legitimate" target, but denied that NATO is trying to kill the Libyan dictator.
You can bet that if George Bush were president, the media would be out for blood. You would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not notice that gas is four smackers a gallon, real unemployment is still above 10 percent, America is trillions in debt with no end to annual trillion-dollar deficits in sight, we are still in two wars and itching for another one in Libya, China is poised to eclipse our economy in just a couple of years, and 25 percent of our kids do not graduate from high school.