- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Libya Items
Forces apparently loyal to a renegade Libyan general said they suspended parliament Sunday after earlier leading a military assault against lawmakers, directly challenging the legitimacy of the country's weak central government three years after the overthrow of dictator Moammar Gadhafi. Libya's leadership condemned the attack and vowed to carry on.
Fierce fighting in eastern Libya between army troops loyal to a rogue general and two militias killed 24 people Friday, with the country's top military official calling the offensive launched without government approval a "coup."
To congressional Republicans, "Benghazi" is shorthand for incompetence and cover-up. Democrats hear it as the hollow sound of pointless investigations.
Recent exposure of the deliberate lies and the false talking points used by our then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice on the Sunday media disinformation campaign is only the tip of the Benghazi iceberg.
To congressional Republicans, "Benghazi" is shorthand for incompetence and cover-up. Democrats hear it is as the hollow sound of pointless investigations.
Rep. Steve King said Thursday that he hopes the public gets a glimpse of the autopsy report for J. Christopher Stephens, the late U.S. Ambassador to Libya, during the select committee investigation into the attacks on diplomatic posts in Benghazi.
A secret U.S. base in Libya that was originally created by special operations forces to train authorities to hunt down terrorists has been converted into a terrorist training camp.
A huge wave of public testimony, reports and documents on what happened in Benghazi now floods Washington, and little of it focuses on the role of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton before, on, or after Sept. 11, 2012.
The USS Stout returned to Virginia on Friday following a lengthy eight-month deployment that saw it help return a seized oil tanker to Libya as well as being put in a position to respond to a crisis in Syria.