- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Liechtenstein
Fans of the Olympics in the Washington area won't just be cheering for Team USA. Athletes from more than 200 countries are expected to compete at the London Games, and flags from just about all of those nations fly somewhere in D.C. We checked in with ambassadors around the District to find out who they and their countrymen will be supporting the next two and a half weeks.
Voters in the tiny principality of Liechtenstein have rejected a proposal to legalize abortion after the country's prince threatened to veto any change in the law.
A convicted match-fixer testified Wednesday that he bribed a Bosnian referee to manipulate a World Cup qualifying match between Liechtenstein and Finland.