- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Liechtenstein Items
Fans of the Olympics in the Washington area won't just be cheering for Team USA. Athletes from more than 200 countries are expected to compete at the London Games, and flags from just about all of those nations fly somewhere in D.C. We checked in with ambassadors around the District to find out who they and their countrymen will be supporting the next two and a half weeks.
Voters in the tiny principality of Liechtenstein have rejected a proposal to legalize abortion after the country's prince threatened to veto any change in the law.
A convicted match-fixer testified Wednesday that he bribed a Bosnian referee to manipulate a World Cup qualifying match between Liechtenstein and Finland.