- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force sees resource shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
Latest Lil Wayne Items
Lil Wayne said during an appearance at South By Southwest that he plans to make "Tha Carter V" his last solo album and that the first single from the still-in-progress LP will be out in the next week.
Drake won top honors at MTV's annual South By Southwest-based awards show Thursday night.
South By Southwest and the surrounding unaffiliated hoopla have slipped into hyperdrive as the music portion of the annual conference and festival opens this week.
Young Money, "Rise of an Empire" (Cash Money/Republic Records)
Malcolm X and rap music have always fit together like a needle in the groove, connected by struggle, strength and defiance. But three recent episodes involving the use or misuse of Malcolm and other black icons have raised the question: Has rap lost touch with black history?
Lil Wayne's latest music video shows the best-selling rapper stomping an American flag that's stretched on the ground — and Twitter followers aren't happy.
PepsiCo is bowing to public pressure for the second time in a week and cutting ties with Lil Wayne over the rapper's crude lyrical reference to civil rights martyr Emmett Till.
Lil Wayne says he's an epileptic and has had seizures for years.
Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.