- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lil Wayne Items
Lil Wayne said during an appearance at South By Southwest that he plans to make "Tha Carter V" his last solo album and that the first single from the still-in-progress LP will be out in the next week.
Drake won top honors at MTV's annual South By Southwest-based awards show Thursday night.
South By Southwest and the surrounding unaffiliated hoopla have slipped into hyperdrive as the music portion of the annual conference and festival opens this week.
Young Money, "Rise of an Empire" (Cash Money/Republic Records)
Malcolm X and rap music have always fit together like a needle in the groove, connected by struggle, strength and defiance. But three recent episodes involving the use or misuse of Malcolm and other black icons have raised the question: Has rap lost touch with black history?
Lil Wayne's latest music video shows the best-selling rapper stomping an American flag that's stretched on the ground — and Twitter followers aren't happy.
PepsiCo is bowing to public pressure for the second time in a week and cutting ties with Lil Wayne over the rapper's crude lyrical reference to civil rights martyr Emmett Till.
Lil Wayne says he's an epileptic and has had seizures for years.
Lil Wayne is out of the hospital, according to his Young Money associate Mack Maine.