- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Lin Dan
Badminton great Lin Dan is opposed to a change in the points system being contemplated by the world federation in a bid to make the sport more attractive.
Lin Dan lived up to the hype, and China lived up to the expectations.
"I feel changing the points system frequently is not good for the game," Lin said on Wednesday. "There does not seem to be anything wrong with the system."