- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Lin Dunn
The Indiana Fever have extended the contract of coach Lin Dunn by one year through 2014 and have elevated assistant coach Stephanie White to associate head coach beginning next year.
The WNBA has fined Minnesota Lynx coach Cheryl Reeve for her coat-throwing outburst following a technical foul during Game 2 of the WNBA Finals against Indiana.
Indiana coach Lin Dunn criticized the coach of the Minnesota Lynx on Thursday, accusing her of a "lack of respect" for an outburst that seemed to spur the Lynx to a win in the WNBA Finals.
"They've both proven to be quality players and I think they have the potential to be future impact players," she said. "I don't see them going in the top five or six, but after that I think it's possible."
Indiana coach Lin Dunn said Thursday that she thought Reeve deserved a second technical and automatic ejection.