- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Lin Hsi-Hui
Partly because of "Zhen Huan," Mr. Lin said, Chinese authorities decided to limit historical dramas to just 10 percent of the total of next year's complement of TV series.
Partly because of "Zhen Huan," Lin said Chinese authorities had decided to limit historical dramas to just 10 percent of the total of next year's complement of TV series.