- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Linas Kleiza
Even after his amazing week, this one took Linsanity to a whole new level.
Leandro Barbosa shook off flulike symptoms to score 19 points, Amir Johnson had 18 points and 13 rebounds, and the Toronto Raptors beat the Washington Wizards 106-89 on Friday night.
Now that the Cavaliers don't have LeBron James, it's payback time for the teams they used to bully.
Toronto has signed free agent Linas Kleiza to a multiyear contract.
Andrea Bargnani scored 20 points and Linas Kleiza added 19 to lead the Toronto Raptors to a 101-81 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday night in a matchup of teams spurned by stars over the summer.