- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Lincoln Center For The Performing Arts
Latest Lincoln Center For The Performing Arts Items
The man who has helmed New York City's Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts for more than a decade is stepping down.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts has settled a federal lawsuit that had accused it of failing to provide adequate access for the disabled at its Avery Fisher Hall.
New York City Opera will return to its roots at New York City Center in March after a 48-year absence, splitting the 2012-13 season between its former home and the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
New York City Opera declared an impasse Thursday in contract negotiations with unions for its singers and musicians, threatening to present its abbreviated season without them and unilaterally imposing new work rules.
New York City's Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts has signed a memorandum of understanding to provide consulting services in connection with the building of a performing arts center in China's fifth largest city, Tianjin (TEE'-ehn-jihn).