- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
Lincoln Center For The Performing Arts
Latest Lincoln Center For The Performing Arts Items
Thomas Ades wanted to be provocative in his first opera, "Powder Her Face," when he composed a scene in which he musically depicts a sex act between the Duchess of Argyll and a waiter.
The man who has helmed New York City's Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts for more than a decade is stepping down.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts has settled a federal lawsuit that had accused it of failing to provide adequate access for the disabled at its Avery Fisher Hall.
New York City Opera will return to its roots at New York City Center in March after a 48-year absence, splitting the 2012-13 season between its former home and the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
A 40-year-old Canadian actress has been arrested on charges of stalking "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin, police said.
A Canadian actress accused of stalking "30 Rock" star Alec Baldwin has been told to stay away from him.
Meryl Streep is fresh off her Oscar win for playing Margaret Thatcher. But she had an entire theater at Lincoln Center wondering if an even better role for her would be a political icon closer to home: Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The Opera Orchestra of New York has canceled its March 7 concert performance of Verdi's "Simon Boccanegra" with Placido Domingo after a funder withdrew a $250,000 pledge.
Character singer Charles Anthony, who set the record for most appearances at the Metropolitan Opera _ 2,928 _ during a career that spanned from 1954 to 2010, died Wednesday. He was 82.