- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Latest Lincoln Center Items
A union has filed a federal complaint against the troubled New York City Opera, saying the company's plans to move out of Lincoln Center after 45 years undermines the labor rights of the singers, dancers and stage crew members who work for the company.
Fergie's life just got a little more glamorous _ in undertones of tuberose and leather _ with her win of a Fifi award from the perfume industry for her scent Outspoken.
A union representing workers at the financially troubled New York City Opera says it will file unfair labor practice charges after the board voted to move out of the Lincoln Center and cut staff.
The board of the financially troubled New York City Opera voted Friday to move out of its home at Lincoln Center, cut staff across the board and scale back its performance schedule as it fights for its survival.
The New York City Opera, a pillar of American culture that for decades has built daring new productions along with the careers of stars like Placido Domingo, Renee Fleming and Beverly Sills, is fighting for its life.
A Florida high school has won Jazz at Lincoln Center's Essentially Ellington high school jazz band competition, finishing ahead of two Seattle-area schools.
Gods and mortals alike had to wait Saturday when yet another problem with the complex set delayed the Metropolitan Opera's production of Wagner's "Die Walkuere," which was being televised live to movie theaters around the world and broadcast on radio.
New York City's Museum of Modern Art has agreed to buy the building of the financially strapped Museum of Folk Art.
Police say a New York City jazz musician who hadn't been seen since last week has been found dead inside a storage chest in his home.