- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Lincoln Center Items
The night of poetry began with the verse of Emily Dickinson set to television music, peaked with a shaman-esque chant by Patti Smith and ended with Alec Baldwin making good on his college English studies with a flawless recital of Edgar Allan Poe's "Annabel Lee."
The New York Philharmonic's star-studded production of Stephen Sondheim's "Company" is heading to a movie screen near you.
Courtney Love's 1990s rock band Hole will gather publicly for the first time in over a decade.
The Drama Desk Awards ceremony is getting a little more glitzy.
Show-biz caricaturist Al Hirschfeld immortalized the world of theater with his drawings while sitting in a barbershop chair behind an old desk at his Manhattan studio.
The title may be a little lame - a shade too reminiscent of "An American in Paris" or, worse still, "The Beverly Hillbillies" - but the story veteran author Suzanne Loebl has to tell in "America's Medicis" is a fascinating one: the account of a single family's massive, largely positive multigenerational contribution to the arts in America.
Puccini would have been proud.
Lincoln Center is the site of Notre Dame's pep rally on Friday night with the marching band and the leprechaun. A goal post now stands where Alex Rodriguez usually takes his hacks and another is planted in front of the outfield wall.
Lincoln Center was picked as the site of Notre Dame's pep rally, featuring the marching band and the leprechaun. A goal post now stands where Alex Rodriguez usually takes his hacks and another is planted in front of the outfield wall.