- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Lincoln Chafee Items
Rhode Island officials are urging residents to prepare for hurricane season.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has nominated a former state senator and a retired judge to the state Board of Elections.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY'-fee) has nominated a top official in his administration to a judgeship on the superior court.
A union for some Rhode Island state workers has rejected a proposed collective bargaining agreement with the state that includes a 6 percent pay hike.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee on Tuesday harshly criticized two Republican gubernatorial candidates who say the state should walk away from the 38 Studios debt, calling them "unfit" for the office.
A council formed to advise Gov. Lincoln Chafee and the General Assembly on how Rhode Island can prepare for the effects of climate change has released its preliminary report.
Defendants in the 38 Studios lawsuit say Gov. Lincoln Chafee's office has delayed the production of documents and want a judge to order them turned over.
An adviser to Gov. Lincoln Chafee will oversee the financially troubled Central Coventry Fire District.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has announced more than $200,000 in grants to support libraries throughout Rhode Island.