- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
Latest Lincoln Chafee Items
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has signed a proclamation declaring a "Day of Reason" in Rhode Island.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has signed into law legislation allowing motorists in Rhode Island to use their smartphones to offer police proof they have auto insurance.
Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee has announced two nominations to the state's Judicial Nominating Commission.
Talks to salvage a proposed settlement designed to end the legal fight over Rhode Island's 2011 landmark pension overhaul have failed and the original court challenge is moving ahead, both sides of the case said Friday.
Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee is considering options on how to proceed with lawsuits brought over the state's landmark pension overhaul, he said Tuesday, a day after a proposed deal was rejected by members of police unions.
A Providence artist has been chosen to paint the official portrait of Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY'-fee).
A small group of retired state workers and teachers covered under the proposed deal to end the legal wrangling over Rhode Island's pension overhaul filed a new suit Thursday challenging the law and objecting to their inclusion in any class-action settlement.
A budget crisis means different things to different people. For a family, a budget crisis might mean an overdrawn checking account, an empty refrigerator, a stack of unpaid bills and a house foreclosure note on the front door.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has named a new board chairman at Rhode Island Housing and nominated a new member to provide what he calls fresh leadership.