- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Lincoln Chafee Items
Rhode Island officials are urging residents to prepare for hurricane season.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has nominated a former state senator and a retired judge to the state Board of Elections.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY'-fee) has nominated a top official in his administration to a judgeship on the superior court.
A union for some Rhode Island state workers has rejected a proposed collective bargaining agreement with the state that includes a 6 percent pay hike.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee on Tuesday harshly criticized two Republican gubernatorial candidates who say the state should walk away from the 38 Studios debt, calling them "unfit" for the office.
A council formed to advise Gov. Lincoln Chafee and the General Assembly on how Rhode Island can prepare for the effects of climate change has released its preliminary report.
Defendants in the 38 Studios lawsuit say Gov. Lincoln Chafee's office has delayed the production of documents and want a judge to order them turned over.
An adviser to Gov. Lincoln Chafee will oversee the financially troubled Central Coventry Fire District.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has announced more than $200,000 in grants to support libraries throughout Rhode Island.