- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Lincoln Chafee Items
Gov. Lincoln Chafee is heading to Europe for economic development meetings in Italy and Ireland.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has signed a proclamation declaring a "Day of Reason" in Rhode Island.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee has signed into law legislation allowing motorists in Rhode Island to use their smartphones to offer police proof they have auto insurance.
Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee has announced two nominations to the state's Judicial Nominating Commission.
Talks to salvage a proposed settlement designed to end the legal fight over Rhode Island's 2011 landmark pension overhaul have failed and the original court challenge is moving ahead, both sides of the case said Friday.
Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee is considering options on how to proceed with lawsuits brought over the state's landmark pension overhaul, he said Tuesday, a day after a proposed deal was rejected by members of police unions.
A Providence artist has been chosen to paint the official portrait of Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee (CHAY'-fee).
A small group of retired state workers and teachers covered under the proposed deal to end the legal wrangling over Rhode Island's pension overhaul filed a new suit Thursday challenging the law and objecting to their inclusion in any class-action settlement.
A budget crisis means different things to different people. For a family, a budget crisis might mean an overdrawn checking account, an empty refrigerator, a stack of unpaid bills and a house foreclosure note on the front door.