- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Lincoln County Sheriff'S Office
The Lincoln County sheriff's office says a 14-year-old Portland boy was killed when he tried to jump aboard a trailer at a camp, fell off and slipped under the trailer's wheel.
Authorities in Lincoln County say a man is accused of dragging a sheriff's deputy with his car and spitting blood on him during a traffic stop.