- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Lincoln High School
A woman accused of having sex with her students at Lincoln High School in Tacoma pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge of sexual misconduct with a minor.
It's just a bit past 6:30 p.m. on a quiet weeknight in Wisconsin Rapids. With daylight lingering, a smattering of cars are in the Good Time Charlie's Sports Bar parking lot, and a small group of men begin to gather at a table just past the bar.
A high school teacher is under investigation after school officials said she was maintaining a pornographic website from her school-issued laptop computer.