- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Lincoln Items
In an upcoming issue of The Linacre Quarterly, the official journal of the Catholic Medical Association, an article entitled, "The Breast Cancer Epidemic: 10 Facts," will explore the scientific evidence that connects artificial contraception to breast cancer.
Bishop emeritus Fabian Bruskewitz of Lincoln, Neb., is in good spirits and grateful for prayers as he recovers after suffering a heart attack last week.
Bishop James Conley joined other religious leaders in Lincoln, Neb. for a prayer service for religious liberty, reminding those present that choosing goodness is what constitutes ultimate freedom.
Nebraska Bishop James D. Conley’s pastoral letter "The Language of Love" has had an international impact in the first three months since it was published.
Just as petroglyphs tell the stories of people living thousands of years ago, the series of seven framed quilts inside Humann Elementary School's entrance capture the essence of 316 former students.
Five years have passed since a group of neighbors started planting rosemary, tomatoes and peas on an empty lot in the middle of Omaha.
State officials have lifted some fishing limits on a Lincoln-area lake as crews prepare to drain it for a renovation project.
Gov. Dave Heineman confirmed Wednesday that he will apply for the University of Nebraska presidency, saying he welcomes scrutiny of his candidacy and arguing that he can win support for the position despite his lack of advanced degrees.
Delaware State Police have identified the driver killed in a crash with a dump truck in Lincoln.