- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Linda Ellerbee
Mitt Romney may want to reconsider his campaign strategy involving the pint-size voters of tomorrow.
LOS ANGELES — Mitt Romney has passed on the chance to take part in Nickelodeon's "Kids Pick the President" special with President Obama, said Linda Ellerbee, the show's host and executive producer.
"he simply didn't have time. He couldn't fit it in his schedule," Ms. Ellerbee said Monday.