- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Linda Evangelista Items
Supermodel Linda Evangelista and a French billionaire, saying they were pleased to end a public fight over paying their 5-year-old's expenses, on Tuesday got a judge's approval for a confidential child-support deal.
He bought himself a $250,000 sports car and a $100,000 watch. He spent about $62,000 that same year on clothes. He shelled out $87,000 on a housekeeper and $75,000 on nannies.
Tracing her working life from picking cherries as a preteen to the cover of Vogue, supermodel Linda Evangelista told a court Friday she can still command about $100,000 to walk a runway, though her career has slowed since its 1980s and `90s heyday.
She has one of the world's most famous faces. He's a billionaire fashion CEO. And their 5-year-old son is at the center of a bitter, big-money child support fight.