- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Linda Evans
George Orwell said the real objective of socialism was not happiness but human brotherhood, which explains why so many socialists are unhappy. Their objective is unachievable as well as undesirable. Who, after all, wants to live in a world of seven billion siblings?
While giving a talk on "political prisoners," the newly de-prisoned Ms. Evans, asked to define the term, said, "Every prisoner in American jails is a victim of political circumstance."