- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
Topic - Linda Fargo
"I want to say it's history in the making, but it's more like history in the unmaking," Fargo said, adding that the house had handled the difficult situation with "perfect pitch."
"You could definitely feel Galliano in those designs. Fashion is built on what comes before it and John is really still here," said Linda Fargo, Bergdorf Goodman senior vice president.