- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Linda L. Bury
As far as relationships go, theirs was a whirlwind. The pair of 17-year-olds, from opposite ends of suburban Maryland, began dating the first week of November and by the second week they were charged with murder.
Later, she admitted to the plan to rob and kill the driver.
She said the two of them fled the scene of the crash, behind Hamilton Junior High School on Brentwood Parkway in Northeast, and returned to their room at a Motel 6 just blocks away.