- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Linda L. Bury
As far as relationships go, theirs was a whirlwind. The pair of 17-year-olds, from opposite ends of suburban Maryland, began dating the first week of November and by the second week they were charged with murder.
Later, she admitted to the plan to rob and kill the driver.
She said the two of them fled the scene of the crash, behind Hamilton Junior High School on Brentwood Parkway in Northeast, and returned to their room at a Motel 6 just blocks away.