- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Ex-D.C. teacher gets 25 years in child porn case
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Linda L. Bury
As far as relationships go, theirs was a whirlwind. The pair of 17-year-olds, from opposite ends of suburban Maryland, began dating the first week of November and by the second week they were charged with murder.
Later, she admitted to the plan to rob and kill the driver.
She said the two of them fled the scene of the crash, behind Hamilton Junior High School on Brentwood Parkway in Northeast, and returned to their room at a Motel 6 just blocks away.