- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Linda Mcmahon Items
Candidates in the midterm elections unabashedly have attacked their opponents' families in recent campaign ads, leaving political observers to decide where best to draw the line and putting those targeted on the defensive — with the fallout in one instance possibly costing the Democrats a Senate seat.
sRichard Blumenthal isn't flashy. Typically dressed in a plain dark suit, he switched his gas-guzzling state vehicle to an austere Honda Civic hybrid when fuel prices jumped. A fixture at potluck suppers, he has built a political career over 20 years of taking on the causes of everyday citizens in Connecticut.
The White House is disputing speculation that President Obama is avoiding an Indian temple so he won't have to wear a head covering that could fan misconceptions he's a Muslim.
Candidates for Illinois governor are linking their opponents to convicted previous governors.
A Republican production firm was behind a casting call that sought actors who looked like hicks to portray West Virginians in a U.S. Senate race ad, an e-mail released Thursday shows.
The sagging fortunes of major Democratic campaigns in Arkansas are prompting some Democrats to fear the state could soon become a long-term Republican stronghold like the rest of the South.
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men." -Former French President Charles de Gaulle
A bomb threat forced the evacuation of a political fundraiser in Connecticut attended by Republican U.S. Senate candidate Linda McMahon.
The Obama administration is seeking a go-ahead from Congress to sell up to $60 billion worth of sophisticated warplanes to Saudi Arabia and could add another $30 billion worth of naval arms in a deal designed to counter the rise of Iran as a regional power.