- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Linda
Have you ever found yourself saying to your spouse, "But that's not what I said, or that's not what I meant or that's not what I intended. You took it the wrong way." Here are some ideas on how to improve on that line of communication.
Sen. Mark Pryor released a pair of television ads Wednesday knocking his Republican challenger, Rep. Tom Cotton, for supporting a "reckless agenda" on Capitol Hill.
Some 80,000 pilgrims in flowered leis, feathered headdresses and other traditional garb flooded St. Peter's Square on Sunday as Pope Benedict XVI added seven more saints onto the roster of Catholic role models in a bid to reinvigorate the faith in parts of the world where it's lagging.
Sam Lucas was among the first to begin calling 911 about a wildfire burning near his home on the outskirts of Denver. But the dispatcher, having already answered a handful of calls about the fire, cut Lucas off to tell him it was a controlled burn and that the forest service was on the scene.
The newest model off the production line at the Judd Apatow comedy factory is "Wanderlust," your basic fish-out-of-water sendup.
Eight years after Johnny Ramone died of prostate cancer, his autobiography finally is being published.
Kurt Wallander is perhaps the gloomiest of law officers plodding through crime fiction, and Henning Mankell apparently has decided to ring down the curtain on the implacable creature he has created without allowing him a glimmer of good humor.
"Retirement is just around the corner for us," Linda says in one of the 30-second spots