- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Linda
Sen. Mark Pryor released a pair of television ads Wednesday knocking his Republican challenger, Rep. Tom Cotton, for supporting a "reckless agenda" on Capitol Hill.
Some 80,000 pilgrims in flowered leis, feathered headdresses and other traditional garb flooded St. Peter's Square on Sunday as Pope Benedict XVI added seven more saints onto the roster of Catholic role models in a bid to reinvigorate the faith in parts of the world where it's lagging.
Sam Lucas was among the first to begin calling 911 about a wildfire burning near his home on the outskirts of Denver. But the dispatcher, having already answered a handful of calls about the fire, cut Lucas off to tell him it was a controlled burn and that the forest service was on the scene.
The newest model off the production line at the Judd Apatow comedy factory is "Wanderlust," your basic fish-out-of-water sendup.
Eight years after Johnny Ramone died of prostate cancer, his autobiography finally is being published.
Kurt Wallander is perhaps the gloomiest of law officers plodding through crime fiction, and Henning Mankell apparently has decided to ring down the curtain on the implacable creature he has created without allowing him a glimmer of good humor.
"Retirement is just around the corner for us," Linda says in one of the 30-second spots
"We won't be sitting at a dining room table. We'll be eating off of paper plates," said his wife, Linda. "But at least we'll be together."