- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
An appeals court upholds the Senate's right to make its filibuster rules
Topic - Lindsay Graham
What's the holdup on Sen. Lindsay Graham's Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would ban most abortions beyond 20 weeks? Why hasn't Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid brought this bill up for a vote?
Three influential Republican lawmakers slammed the Obama administration's handling of Abu Anas al-Libi, the suspected high-level al Qaeda operative captured by American commandos in Tripoli on Saturday, saying the terrorist now being held and interrogated on a U.S. Navy ship on the Mediterranean Sea should be quickly transferred to the detainee prison at Guantanamo Bay.
Republican senators who don't always see eye to eye agreed Sunday that the former National Security Agency analyst who leaked details of top-secret U.S. spying programs and reportedly is on his way from Hong Kong to the likes of Cuba or Venezuela is a "felon" whose travels plans are misguided.
Republican senators on Tuesday denounced the Obama administration's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of the year, saying the White House risks "losing the peace" in the fragile Middle East nation.