- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Lindsay Graham
What's the holdup on Sen. Lindsay Graham's Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would ban most abortions beyond 20 weeks? Why hasn't Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid brought this bill up for a vote?
Three influential Republican lawmakers slammed the Obama administration's handling of Abu Anas al-Libi, the suspected high-level al Qaeda operative captured by American commandos in Tripoli on Saturday, saying the terrorist now being held and interrogated on a U.S. Navy ship on the Mediterranean Sea should be quickly transferred to the detainee prison at Guantanamo Bay.
Republican senators who don't always see eye to eye agreed Sunday that the former National Security Agency analyst who leaked details of top-secret U.S. spying programs and reportedly is on his way from Hong Kong to the likes of Cuba or Venezuela is a "felon" whose travels plans are misguided.
Republican senators on Tuesday denounced the Obama administration's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of the year, saying the White House risks "losing the peace" in the fragile Middle East nation.
"Iraq and Syria combined are going to be the staging area for the next 9/11 if we don't do anything about it," said Sen. Lindsay Graham, South Carolina Republican, on a recent episode of CNN's "State of the Union."