- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Lindsay Graham Items
Senate Republicans on Thursday introduced a bill that would undo the first year of automatic defense spending cuts set to begin in 2013 under sequestration.
Republican senators on Tuesday denounced the Obama administration's decision to withdraw all U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of the year, saying the White House risks "losing the peace" in the fragile Middle East nation.
Outgoing Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates confirmed Sunday that the U.S. State Department is talking directly with the Taliban, but he poured cold water on the possibility that the talks would lead to a quick end to the war in Afghanistan.
There is no nice way to describe what happened yesterday in the Senate, which failed the American people on the most critical border-security vote that has taken place in the 110th Congress.