- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer says the actress has checked into a rehab facility, but it remains unclear whether a judge will accept her placement there.
It seems the love affair between the Beltway media and Hollywood elites is cooling. Washington journalists enjoy being the popular kids for an evening, and celebrities relish the attention. But after a while, what could they possibly talk about over their overcooked chicken?
Actress Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.
New York City prosecutors will not charge Lindsay Lohan in an alleged fight at a Manhattan nightclub in November, an attorney for the actress said Friday.
Lindsay Lohan has a new mug shot.
Lindsay Lohan isn't headed back to jail — but she won't be free to party for a while either.
Lindsay Lohan is returning to court for a hearing that will determine whether the actress goes to jail or averts a trial on charges that she lied to police.
Lawyers in a misdemeanor case against Lindsay Lohan met Monday with a judge to determine whether the actress goes to jail or averts a trial on charges that she lied to police.
Lindsay Lohan accepted a plea deal on Monday in a misdemeanor car crash case that includes 90 days in a locked-down rehabilitation facility that she won't be able to leave.