- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer says the actress has checked into a rehab facility, but it remains unclear whether a judge will accept her placement there.
It seems the love affair between the Beltway media and Hollywood elites is cooling. Washington journalists enjoy being the popular kids for an evening, and celebrities relish the attention. But after a while, what could they possibly talk about over their overcooked chicken?
Actress Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.
New York City prosecutors will not charge Lindsay Lohan in an alleged fight at a Manhattan nightclub in November, an attorney for the actress said Friday.
Lindsay Lohan has a new mug shot.
Lindsay Lohan isn't headed back to jail — but she won't be free to party for a while either.
Lindsay Lohan is returning to court for a hearing that will determine whether the actress goes to jail or averts a trial on charges that she lied to police.
Lawyers in a misdemeanor case against Lindsay Lohan met Monday with a judge to determine whether the actress goes to jail or averts a trial on charges that she lied to police.
Lindsay Lohan accepted a plea deal on Monday in a misdemeanor car crash case that includes 90 days in a locked-down rehabilitation facility that she won't be able to leave.