- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Lindsay Lohan returned to court Friday to face a new judge but a likely familiar result _ jail, rehab or judgment postponed.
Lindsay Lohan returned to jail in handcuffs Friday after a judge refused to set bail and ordered her to remain in custody for failing a drug test until another hearing nearly a month away.
Lindsay Lohan is due back in court Friday to face a new judge but a likely familiar result _ jail, rehab or judgment postponed.
Lindsay Lohan's third act in jail figures to be a short one.
A judge cleared the way for Lindsay Lohan's release from jail on $300,000 bail after the actress challenged a ruling earlier in the day that would have kept her in jail for nearly a month.
A court spokesman says Lindsay Lohan's attorney has filed a motion challenging a judge's order that sent her to jail without bail.
There were no tears, no last-minute pleading and no lecture from a judge warning Lindsay Lohan she was facing serious consequences for her latest misstep in a 3-year-old drug and drunken driving case.
Lindsay Lohan's $100 million lawsuit over an E-Trade television commercial is all over, baby.
A lawyer says Lindsay Lohan (LOH'-un) is "satisfied" to have resolved her $100 million New York City lawsuit over an E-Trade television commercial featuring talking babies.