- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Another warrant, another court hearing for Lindsay Lohan.
A judge issued an arrest warrant Monday for Lindsay Lohan after the actress acknowledged failing a drug test less than a month after she was released from inpatient rehab.
Lindsay Lohan's $100 million lawsuit over an E-Trade television commercial is all over, baby.
A judge on Monday issued an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan after the actress acknowledged failing a drug test. The 24-year-old actress could wind up back behind bars if she is found to have violated probation.
Lindsay Lohan has confirmed on her Twitter page that she failed a court-ordered drug and alcohol screening, and she said that if asked, she is ready to appear before the judge in her case and face the consequences for her actions.
Lindsay Lohan made her first post-jail and rehab TV appearance, host Chelsea Handler got spanked, Eminem and Rihanna got dark with their "Love the Way You Lie," and Lady Gaga thanked "the gays."
Lindsay Lohan wants your respect. In the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair, the 24-year-old actress admits making mistakes in the past and "dabbling in certain things."
Lindsay Lohan wants your respect.
Roughly two weeks before a judge would sentence her to jail, Lindsay Lohan sat in a downtown courtroom and recounted to a grand jury how a burglar's black fingerprints on her wall left her so unnerved that she had to move.