- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
A status hearing will be held in Lindsay Lohan's probation case amid unconfirmed reports that she could be released early from rehab.
A court official says the judge handling Lindsay Lohan's criminal case plans to issue an unspecified ruling in the case a day before her attorneys are due in court.
Lindsay Lohan's father is due in court to answer a charge that he kicked and threatened to kill his former fiancee.
Attorneys handling Lindsay Lohan's criminal case met in closed session Wednesday with a judge and set a new court date.
Officials say a prosecutor and an attorney for Lindsay Lohan are meeting in closed session with the judge handling her probation violation case.
Lindsay Lohan's father has been told that if he stays out of trouble, criminal charges against him on eastern Long Island will be dropped.
Lindsay Lohan's mom says the actress will be moving away from California and back to New York after she gets out of drug rehabilitation.
The judge who sent Lindsay Lohan to jail has removed herself from the case after a prosecutor complained she improperly contacted experts or participants in the case privately, including a rehabilitation facility, officials said Wednesday.
Lindsay Lohan was released from jail early Monday and taken directly to an inpatient treatment center to complete the second phase of her sentence for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.