- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Officials say a prosecutor and an attorney for Lindsay Lohan are meeting in closed session with the judge handling her probation violation case.
Lindsay Lohan's father is due in court to answer a charge that he kicked and threatened to kill his former fiancee.
Lindsay Lohan's mom says the actress will be moving away from California and back to New York after she gets out of drug rehabilitation.
The judge who sent Lindsay Lohan to jail has removed herself from the case after a prosecutor complained she improperly contacted experts or participants in the case privately, including a rehabilitation facility, officials said Wednesday.
Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail, but she's not exactly a free woman.
Lindsay Lohan was released from jail early Monday and taken directly to an inpatient treatment center to complete the second phase of her sentence for violating probation in a 2007 drug case.
Actress Lindsay Lohan's father faces a harassment charge in New York after his former fiancee says he kicked and threatened to kill her.
Robert Rodriguez loves Comic-Con, but the San Diego Convention Center is just too limiting. So the filmmaker decided to unveil his new movie, "Machete," on a street corner instead.
Lindsay Lohan's time in jail will be short, but her time away from the public eye will be much longer.