- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Lindsay Lohan is due back in court Tuesday to surrender for a 90-day jail sentence that is likely to be whittled down by overcrowding and other credits.
Lindsay Lohan has arrived in a Beverly Hills courtroom to turn herself in for jail.
Lindsay Lohan was taken into custody Tuesday _ a bit late, but without incident _ to begin serving her jail sentence for a probation violation.
Actress Lindsay Lohan on Tuesday arrived at a Los Angeles County women's jail to begin serving a 90-day sentence for a probation violation that is likely to be whittled down to a few weeks.
Whisked away to a women's jail in an unmarked sheriff's car after a brief hearing, Lindsay Lohan reported Tuesday for a 90-day sentence that the troubled actress likely will serve in isolation, and which may be significantly shortened.
Los Angeles sheriff's officials say Lindsay Lohan will likely spend about two weeks of her three-month sentence in jail.
Hitting bottom under Hollywood's glare, Lindsay Lohan began serving jail time Tuesday for a probation violation that underlined the starlet's inability to put a 2007 drug case behind her.
Lindsay Lohan began a 90-day jail sentence Tuesday, trading nightclubs and Twitter messages for a small, isolated cell and an orange jumpsuit.
It's a fermented, pungent tea, but it's the alcohol that can lurk inside of kombucha that's causing a stink.