- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Lindsay Lohan will be playing herself, but as a therapy patient, in an upcoming episode of the FX sitcom "Anger Management."
Lindsay Lohan sued her former collaborators on a clothing line on Thursday, seeking more than $1.1 million and renewed control of the brand's trademarks.
Lindsay Lohan arrived in court Wednesday for a hearing involving misdemeanor charges of lying to authorities and reckless driving in a crash last summer along Pacific Coast Highway.
A California judge has delayed Lindsay Lohan's trial on three misdemeanor counts filed after a June car crash.
A judge who has sentenced Lindsay Lohan to jail before will conduct her first hearing Wednesday on new misdemeanor charges of lying to authorities and reckless driving against the trouble-prone actress.
Lindsay Lohan briefly appeared in court Wednesday for the first time in nearly a year and left with a new attorney, new trial date and new judge.
Lindsay Lohan's attorney has entered a not guilty plea for the actress to three misdemeanor charges filed over a June accident in which her sports car slammed into a dump truck.
Lindsay Lohan is expected to be arraigned Tuesday in a misdemeanor case over allegations she lied to police about a June traffic accident, though the actress is not required to attend the hearing.
Lindsay Lohan pleaded not guilty Tuesday to three misdemeanor charges related to a car crash and was ordered to appear in court for a hearing later this month.