- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
Latest Lindsay Lohan Items
Murphy tops Razzies
Sometimes life gets so crazy that you just want to shave your head, stop wearing underwear in public and go to rehab.
ASSOCIATED PRESS Before Claire Stern goes back to school as a high school senior this fall, she needs a new tote. Not just any bag will do, though. "I want a tote bag by Jaye Hersh that the celebrities are wearing; they're called market bags," says Claire, 17, who lives in Bronxville, N.Y. "It's more stylish than a backpack."
There are jealousy, pride, envy, anger, avarice, gluttony, lust, sloth, greed and a host of other deadly sins. Melodrama and angst are out of control, and there are toileting issues, too.
Allergic to 'no'