- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Lindsey Graham Items
Senate Republicans under the pressing of South Carolina's Lindsey Graham are using the one-year anniversary of the Kermit Gosnell abortion atrocity to press for new federal bans on the procedure, post 20 weeks.
Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, said Sunday that President Obama is "delusional" about what's going on in Ukraine, that the country has been "dismembered" and that elections in the country scheduled for later this month cannot go forward.
Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday blasted the "scumbags" in the White House who he believes have been "in the tank" in covering up the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is coming to South Carolina to campaign for U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham.
U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham has agreed to debate his challengers three days before South Carolina's Republican primary.
Five of the six Republicans running against U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham are meeting in a debate in Aiken.
Lawmakers are again calling on the Obama administration to keep open a South Carolina facility to process weapons-grade plutonium into commercial reactor fuel, arguing that plans to close the plant would jeopardize an international nonproliferation agreement and could trigger millions in federal penalties.
Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday that Democrats will change their tune about repealing and replacing Obamacare "when they lose elections."