- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
Latest Lindy Ruff Items
Alex Chiasson scored the tiebreaking goal at 12:07 of the second period, and Dallas defeated the Washington Capitals 2-1 on Saturday night to give Lindy Ruff his first victory as coach of the Stars.
Lindy Ruff had one stipulation when he agreed to meet with the Dallas Stars about their coaching vacancy.
Alain Vigneault brought a whole lot of experience and success into his interview with New York Rangers general manager Glen Sather.
Ralph Krueger was fired Saturday as coach of the Edmonton Oilers after leading the team to a 12th-place finish in the Western Conference in his lone season.
In a span of five days, John Tortorella went from out of the playoffs to out of a job.
Tortorella was unexpectedly dismissed Wednesday with one year left on his contract. He led the Rangers to the Eastern Conference finals last year and into the second round this year before New York was eliminated in five games by the Boston Bruins.
John Tortorella was defiant in stating that the New York Rangers didn't take a step back when they were knocked out of the Stanley Cup playoffs in the second round.
After the Buffalo Sabres fired Lindy Ruff in February, they planned on an extensive offseason coaching search.
The Buffalo Sabres hired Ron Rolston as head coach after he served the interim position following the firing of Lindy Ruff in February.